Chickpeas, water, tahini (sesame butter), canola oil, concentrated lemon juice, sea salt, vinegar, garlic.
Unbleached wheat flour, filtered water, stone ground whole wheat flour, organic cane sugar, flax seeds, crushed rye, cracked wheat, durum semolina, sunflower seeds, wheat bran, millet, sunflower oil, sea salt, cracked triticale, barley grits, rolled oats.
Allergens: Contains wheat, rye, triticale, barley and oats, sesame.
· Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos;
· Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast;
· Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish;
· Try it on French Fries;
· Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream;
· Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese;
· Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats;
· Stuff in a mini vol-au-vent (Puff pastry shell) or spread over crackers.
Free of trans fatty acids
Low in saturated fatty acids
Source of fiber
Source of iron
Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids