Chickpeas, water, tahini (sesame butter), canola oil, concentrated lemon juice, sea salt, vinegar, garlic.
- Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos.
- Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast.
- Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish.
- Try it on french fries.
- Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream.
- Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese.
- Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats.
- The expiration date (best before) is for an unopened product. Once the product is opened, it is good for approximately 3 to 5 days.
- Keep refrigerated between 0º C and 4º C or 32º F and 39º F.
Free of trans fatty acids
Low in saturated fatty acids